TwitrLit is turning 4 -- Tweet to win!
TwitrLit.com is turning four on April 29th! To celebrate, I'm holding a drawing for a free copy of my book Trying Neaira: The True Story of a Courtesan's Scandalous Life in Ancient Greece (tryingneaira.com). You won't see the book on TwitrLit: ironically, its first line is too long to tweet:
"Neaira grew up in a brothel in Corinth, a polis in Greece's Peloponnese famous enough for its prostitutes that the ancient Greeks made a verb out of it: korinthiazein meant 'to fornicate.'"
But maybe you'll be able to win a copy through Twitter.
To enter, simply tweet this to your followers:
TwitrLit turns 4 on 4/29! RT for chance to win http://is.gd/WIEQIX. Details: http://is.gd/kO9plg. @TwitrLit #tw4tn
The fine print:
- Your Twitter account must be public for you to be entered in the drawing.
- Contest entries must be tweeted by 9:00 A.M. EDT, Saturday, April 30th.
- One winner will be selected at random from among eligible entries.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter on April 30th.
- One entry per Twitter ID. Multiple retweets won't improve your chances.
- Contest open only to residents of the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.